... affected by the process of EU accesion. National Human Development Report: Romania 2000 ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceOur Duty to Care (practical guide offering guidance on the promotion of child welfare and the development of safe practices in work with children), 2002
... offer guidance on the promotion of child welfare and the development of safe practices in work with children. They also give information ... offering guidance on the promotion of child welfare and the development of safe practices in work with children), 2002 ...01 January 2002
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceProceedings of The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Population, Development and Reproductive Health Hearings on Female Genital Mutilation
... Issuer The All-Party parliamentary Group on Population, Development and Reproductive Health ...01 January 2000
- ResourceEmploymentFinal Evaluation Report: Evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions of the Operational Programs “Sustainable Development and Competitiveness,” “Employment, Human Capital and Social Cohesion”
... of interventions of the Operational Programs “Sustainable Development and Competitiveness,” “Employment, Human Capital and Social ...24 June 2015
- Toolkit pageEducation, EmploymentStep 7: Actively participate in the design of the gender competence development initiative, keeping in mind the mandate of the organisation
... Essential items for the content of gender capacity-development initiatives Gender capacity-development initiatives seek to provide skills and knowledge for participants ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolencePromotion and Protection of all human rights, civil, political, economicc, social and cultural, including the right to development01 January 2008
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceThe development of community based methods in preventing the female genital mutilation of Somali women and girls in Finland and Denmark: Haawo Taako01 January 2002
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceCapacity building of social services'providers - investment in the development of social policy for society.(EU funded project)01 January 2011
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Economic and financial affairs
Workbook prepared for the colleagues of the National Development Agency on gender mainstreaming and gender equality management. Gender mainstreaming in the management of the National Development Agency ...01 January 2009
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... of the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development) to prevent FGM and recognizing FGM as Serious Bodily Injury; ... Prevention of Female Genital Mutilation through German Development Cooperation ...01 January 2011