- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2000
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2008
- Landing page
- Toolkit page
- Landing page
- Document29 November 2019
- ResourceEmploymentThe influence of working time arrangements on work life integration or balance: A review of international evidence
... different aspects of working time and outcomes in terms of work-life integration or balance, which includes but is not limited to the reconciliation of work and family It also explicitly considers the extent to which various type s ...
- Toolkit pageDigital agenda, Employment
... and reduces costs resulting from an inability to combine work and care responsibilities, for example high staff turnover and ... by some 2.5%. Concern among managers relating to work-life balance and how it affects employees is a relatively recent ...
... attention to the apparently hybrid character of “creative work” and the way this informs the ideal of the self‐expressive creative ... seeks to render more concrete discussions of these areas of work which have often been treated in an overly synthetic way. Drawing on our ...01 January 2004
- ResourceEducation, Employment
... is to provide users a means in which to develop the way they work with gender equality so that good business value can be achieved. This ... for product development, staff engagement, getting better work and developing good cooperation within the company will all come easier. ...