Description of the contract
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a low-value contract to support EIGE’s strategic foresight efforts by providing technical expertise and knowledge in conducting foresight activities and organising stakeholder consultations and co-creation of a workshop.
Description of the requested services
The tenderer is asked to do the following:
- Advise EIGE on different strategic foresight methods and tools and propose ways to embed an strategic foresight approach into the current process of planning EIGE’s activities (single programming documents and EIGE’s current Procedure for planning and reporting), including advice on trends and innovations for meaningful, timely and targeted stakeholder consultations.
- Provide a systematic yet concise overview of relevant foresight activities in the EU context and advise EIGE on ways to contribute to EU Commission’s strategic foresight efforts, including with a concise mapping of impactful actors in strategic foresight processes.
- Organise a stakeholder consultation and co-creation workshop with EIGE’s Management Board members in June 2023 with the aim to:
- discuss key megatrends and other factors considering the areas in which EIGE operates;
- discuss possible strategic avenues regarding megatrends that may impact the future of gender equality in the EU, and hence EIGE’s work as the EU’s Knowledge Centre on gender equality;
- reflect upon what this implies for EIGE’s future strategic framework, including for EIGE’s possible contributions to the new European Commission priorities and a new EU Gender Equality Strategy post-2025.
Description of the procedure
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract.
All parties interested in providing the services described above should express their interest 400 words maximum, by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reference: EIGE/2023/OPER/02, before 13 March 2023, 12:00 Vilnius time.
Economic operators who do not express their interest before the deadline and to the address above will not be invited to submit an offer. The latter restriction will not apply to the minimum of three economic operators directly invited by EIGE.
Tender documents will be sent by e-mail.
This publication constitutes no obligation for EIGE to launch the mentioned procurement procedure.
We look forward to receiving your declaration of interest.