- Viešieji pirkimai24 Liepa 2015
- Viešieji pirkimai27 Liepa 2015
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceReport Professional Development Seminar “Women and Refugee Status Determination: Developing Quality Asylum Procedures”8 - 9 December 2010
... in cooperation with the UNHCR Cyprus, held the professional development training workshop “Women and Refugee Status Determination: ...01 Sausis 2010
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceProfessional development training workshop entitled: “Recent Developments and Challenges in Domestic Violence: Implications for Service and System Design”.01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Regional policyGender mainstreaming in development programmes and projects: Guide for authorities and project actors
... and Economy on how to implement Gender Mainstreaming in development programmes and projects. The guide was produced within the frame of the Valtava Development Program, and is available in English, Finnish and Swedish. ...01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceEducation, Employment
... Gender manual: A practical guide for development policy makers and practitioners ...01 Sausis 2002
- ResourceCultureMedia Emancipation Effect Report (MEER) Development of a genderassessment-device for audiovisual media products
... products. Media Emancipation Effect Report (MEER) Development of a gender assessment-device for audiovisual media products ...
Gender Mainstreaming Development Programme Valtava ...
- ResourceEducation, EmploymentResources and Tools for Capacity Development on Gender Mainstreaming within the United Nations System
... website is a repository of resources and tools for capacity development on gender mainstreaming within the UN system, developed and updated ...01 Sausis 2012
- ResourceEducation, EmploymentDeveloping and Implementing a Gender Equality Policy : A Guide for Community and Voluntary Sector Organisations
... assist community and voluntary sector organisations in the development and implementation of a gender equality policy. It provides ... The handbookalso outlinesgender issues related to community development activities and provides data on some inequalities in Irish society. ...01 Sausis 2004