- ResourceHealth, ViolenceArbeitsstand und Teilnehmer der internationalen Bund-Länder-NGO Arbeitsgruppe zur "Wirksamen Bekämpfung der Genitalverstümmelung von Mädchen und Frauen" sowie Gründe für die federführende Koordination durch das [...] BMZ
... co-ordination been delegated to the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development? Policy Framework Issuer ... for the lead coordination by the Federal Ministry for economic Cooperation and Development ...01 January 2009
- ResourceEmploymentFRAUEN und die WIRTSCHAFTSKRISE Vernetzung sozialer Dienstleistungen zur Sicherung der sozialen Wohlfahrt und Förderung des Wirtschaftswachstums
... report dealing with the question to what extent socio-economic development initiatives can be a way to reach economic growth and what incentives are needed in order to create regular ...
- ResourceResearchInforme, desde la Perspectiva de Género, sobre Valoración Económica de los Programas Presupuestarios Incluidos en los Presupestos Generales del Estado
... equality. Report, from a Gender Perspective, on the Economic Assessment of Budgetary Programs included in the National Annual ...01 January 2011
- Country profile: Gender Mainstreaming
... 1970s after Ireland first became a member of the European Economic Community (EEC). The introduction of broader equality legislation in ... loss of ground resulting from the gendered impacts of the economic recession,  the national gender equality machinery has been ...
- Statistical productViolence
... came after a first part, or module, devoted to contextual (economic, social, family, housing situation, etc.), biographical and health ...
- Policy areaSport
... are three core policy areas: the integrity of sport, the economic dimension of sport, and sport in society. Within each area are ongoing ... stakeholder communications and ethical practices. The economic dimension of sport In the areas of sustainable financing, the ...05 March 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceΝόμος 3064/2002 για την Καταπολέμηση της εμπορίας ανθρώπων, των εγκλημάτων κατά της γενετήσιας ελευθερίας, της πορνογραφίας ανηλίκων και γενικ
... against sexual freedom, child pornografy and generally the economic exploitation of sexual life and assistance of victims Act ... against sexual freedom, child pornografy and generally the economic exploitation of sexual life and assistance to victims of such acts ...01 January 2002
- Policy areaAgriculture and rural development
... and ageing ensuring that women contribute to the economic development of rural areas with their entry into the labour market. ... overall Europe 2020 strategy, which indicates that the economic growth in the EU should be smart, sustainable and inclusive. The CAP ...05 March 2015
- Good practicePoverty
... The women and girls face particular vulnerability in lacking economic independence in a context of sexism and violence. There are ... consequences of sexual exploitation that are long-term Economic dependence on the procurers Lack of awareness of their situation ...17 October 2016
- Good practice
... The project goals are to: Build a mechanism to enhance economic empowerment of vulnerable rural women in the most remote mountain ... The WOMEN’s Fund and sub-granting scheme has provided an economic opportunity to around 380 women in 24 small, remote grassroot ...02 December 2020
- Study section
Report on the empirical application of the model Economic impacts of gender equality: briefing paper How closing the gender gaps in labour market activity and pay leads to economic growth: briefing paper How gender equality in STEM education ...