- PublicationPovertyCollection of Good Practices on Non-Monetary Measures in the Area of Women and Poverty: Data and Policy Systems
... provides high quality research to support better informed policy-making at EU and Member State levels, in the critical areas of concern ...17 Spalis 2016
- Policy areaDigital agenda
... and support staff by December 2015. As Simula is a public entity, this commitment responds to the objectives of the Norwegian ... of women in STEM at all levels. Current policy priorities at EU level The overarching policy priorities of EU ...05 Kovas 2015
- Toolkit pageTool 3: Operationalising gender equality in policy objectives (in Partnership Agreements) and specific objectives/measures (in Operational Programmes)
... will allow you to: identify aspects of your chosen policy objectives that affect gender equality (at the PA level); define ... all forms of violence against all women and girls in the public and private spheres, including trafficking and sexual and other types of ...
- ResourceCultureChapter 2 Monitoring mediów publicznych [Public Media Monitoring], in: Brak misji na wizji i wizji w edukacji [No Mission on the Television, No Vision in Education]
The publication presents public media monitoring results. The monitored broadcast included: information and political broadcast at the Polish public TV. Monitored questions: gender of the authors, presenters and invited ...01 Sausis 2010
- Viešieji pirkimaiEx-ante publicity notice for procurement procedure (€15 000.01- € 60 000.00) Support services to EIGE’s data protection rules03 Lapkritis 2020
- ResourceResearchPublicação: "Planos Nacionais 2014-2017 - V Plano Nacional para a Igualdade de Género, Cidadania, e Não Discriminação"
... an important mean for the intersectoral coordination of the policy for gender equality and non-discrimination based on sex and sexual ...06 Lapkritis 2015
... on the reciprocal influence in Portugal and the EU of public policies in the field of gender equality, by analysing two examples: on ... Resolution on reconciling work and family life. Recent policy developments are observed and inconsistencies are highlighted. It ...
- Policy areaHealth
... for integrating gender equality in health service executive policy, planning and service delivery. The purpose of this framework is ... healthcare. EU actions are directed towards improving public health, preventing physical and mental illness and diseases, and ...05 Kovas 2015
... The activity of media companies (except Estonian Public Broadcasting) is based on the commercial grounds and is self-regulatory, ... There are none submitted to the ethics advisor of the public broadcasting. Also, no cases of gender discrimination inside media ...01 Sausis 2010