The European Institute for Gender Equality, the regulatory agency of the European Union, (referred to below as the contracting authority) is planning to award the contract(s) resulting from the above procurement procedure.
This tender is announced with a view to select the best proposal for the implementation of the project “Gender-responsive evaluation for an environmental and sustainable future for all (GREENA)”. The contract is carried out within the framework of EIGE’s work on gender mainstreaming methods and tools.
The geographical scope for the gathering of available information on the EU evaluation framework, double mainstreaming, strategic foresight and mapping of existing strategic foresight practices in evaluation will include the EU level, and if needed potentially outside the EU where research is lacking.
To achieve the objectives, the following actions as minimum requirements are foreseen:
- Conceptual framework and practical proposal for gender-responsive / environmental evaluation in green deal - related policy areas.
- Gather information and mapping examples on strategic foresight in the context of impact assessment and evaluation at EU level.
- Development of an analytical report summarising and structuring existing information on strategic foresight in the context of impact assessment and evaluation in the EU.
- Development of a report and practical guidance on gender mainstreaming in the EU evaluation framework.
- Development of a step-by-step toolkit on gender and environmental-responsive evaluation to be included in EIGE’s Gender Mainstreaming Online Platform.
- Testing of the practical tools in one awareness-raising / competence development session with policy and monitoring and evaluation officers.
- Preparation of specific knowledge-based communication products.
The procurement documents consist of the contract notice , this invitation letter, the draft contract and tender specifications with their respective annexes. All documents are available on TED eTendering website within 7 days from the publication date of this notice.
Note: EIGE is using the eTendering platform for managing this call for tender, which consists of the publication of procurement documents and the management of questions and answers concerning the specifications and the procedure.
Please follow the relevant links to gain access to all procurement documents. The documents will be visible and downloadable, but in order to use some options on the eTendering website, you will need to register and log in. It is the tenderer’s responsibility to check for updates and modifications to the tendering documentation during the tendering period on eTendering platform.