- Toolkit pageDigital agenda, Employment
... staff turnover and absenteeism. The idea that gender diversity spurs innovation, enhances performance and gives companies a ... does it become possible to measure the impact of gender diversity (among other types of diversity) on the industry’s ability to ...
- Policy areaTourism
... visibility of Europe as a tourism destination as well as the diversity of its destinations; improve socio-economic knowledge. The EU ...05 Kovas 2015
- Women and men inspiring Europe resource-pool
... different ages in the Czech Republic and Europe. It promotes diversity as a tool for the prevention of discrimination and, at the employers’ level, they see diversity as the best way to involve different communities to the labour ...07 Gegužė 2014
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, Research
... made available online on the website of the ‘Equality and Diversity’ unit of the University of Ferrara. The ‘Equality and Diversity’ unit of the University of Ferrara received 183.000 Euro from the ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment
... GenderAPP is one of the examples how gender equality and diversity perspectives are integrated in the SATIN development work. To see the ...01 Sausis 2012
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceProtecting women against violence Analytical study on the effective implementation of Recommendation Rec(2002)5 on the protection of women against violence in Council of Europe member States
... across Europe in the main areas taking account of the diversity of conditions in the member states. For an overall picture, this ...01 Sausis 2007
- ResourceHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2008
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceLa Demarche de Qalite dans des lieux d'accueil, d'coute, d'information et d'orientation des femmes victimes de violences
... conducted in 2000 among 7000 women reveals the extent and diversity of manifestations, constitute a priority area of ??intervention of ...01 Sausis 2002
... 7 per cent of large employers report externally on gender diversity in their organisation (for example, the gender composition of their ...01 Sausis 2011
... that 'the media, rather than promoting gender equality and diversity, perpetuates and reinforces gender stereotypes'. Key ...01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2008
... included. Initiatives addressing a broader issue (e.g. CSR, Diversity) have been taken into account only if specific elements deal with ...