This research report investigates changes in women's participation in the Irish labour market between 1997 and 2007 - over a period ...
- Toolkit pageLa budgétisation sensible au genre comme moyen d’accroître la participation des femmes et des hommes aux processus budgétaires
What does this mean? Promoting equal participation in budget processes can take many forms. As gender budgeting ... (child care organisation), Landesfrauenbeauftragte (women's affairs officers of Austrian provinces), Initiative Frau&Arbeit ...
... Warszawa, grudzień 2006. Format: pdf Women's participation in public life ...01 January 2006
... for Action (BPfA) underlined the importance of women’s participation in conflict resolution and the promotion of lasting peace. It ...05 March 2020
... their male counterparts and the duration of their active participation in the labour market is shorter. One of the possible explanations ... in the total duration of the (active) labour market participation among persons at the retirement age. Format : pdf.file ...
- News articleEnvironment and climate change
... at the most senior levels. But what we need is their equal participation, nothing less. Why doesn’t this happen? Look at other power ...02 August 2012
- ProjectEconomic and financial affairs, Employment01 January 2011
- Document14 November 2012
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, EducationReconciliation of Work and Family Life as a Condition of Equal Participation in the Labour Market: Report
... of work and family life as a condition of equal participation in the labour market (one of the objectives expressed in the ...20 October 2011
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, EmploymentPrincipaux résultats: Bilan de la mise en oeuvre du programme d’action de Pékin: les femmes et l’économie
... of work and family life as a condition of equal participation in the labour market (one of the objectives expressed in the ... et de la vie familiale, condition préalable à une participation égale au marché du travail pl: Główne wnioski: ...19 August 2011
... on their website. Subtype : Promoting women’s participation and access to expression in the media Nuts code : PL ...01 January 2011
... are complaints. Subtype : Promoting women’s participation and access to expression in the media Nuts code : MT ...01 January 1989