- Policy areaEntrepreneurship
Practical examples of gender mainstreaming in entrepreneurship International Labour Organisation (ILO) ILO-WED Women’s Entrepreneurship Development is part of the Small and Medium Enterprises ...14 December 2015
Entrepreneurship plays an important role in creating jobs, innovation and growth. Against this backdrop, interest in women’s entrepreneurship has grown among scholars and policymakers. While the rationale ...26 January 2017
Entrepreneurship is crucial in creating jobs, innovation and growth. Interest in women’s entrepreneurship has grown among scholars and policymakers. Women’s ...18 December 2019
- Policy cycleEntrepreneurship
... young graduates through mentoring;Supporting women entrepreneurship through training and information; Assisting women ...
- PublicationEntrepreneurship, Employment16 January 2015
- PublicationEntrepreneurship, Employment, Economic and financial affairs
... — Collection of good practices in the area of female entrepreneurship’. It has identified effective gender mainstreaming tools to support and promote women’s economic independence through entrepreneurship. It has focused on training, funding and networking. ...28 May 2015
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Entrepreneurship
... From practices with potential to good practices on women’s entrepreneurship ’ was held in Athens on 27 and 28 February 2014. The ... identify practices with potential in the area of women’s entrepreneurship. ...13 June 2014
- ResourceResearch01 January 2014
- ResourceCulture01 January 2001
- Good practiceDigital agenda, EmploymentBulgarian Centre for Women in Technology: Initiatives to promote women in ICT, entrepreneurship and science
... that these are male-only sectors. In an effort to develop entrepreneurship skills and opportunities among young women, the initiative ... of She is Me is to highlight women’s roles in technology, entrepreneurship and science. Women who have proven themselves in these ...04 October 2018
... for unemployed people; Gender Equality; Creating jobs and entrepreneurship; Active social inclusion policy NAP Employment 2002 – ...