- PublicationEducationBeijing +25 policy brief: Area B - Education and training of women: stereotypes and segregation persist
... several commitments to address gender equality issues in education and training. The Strategic Engagement for Gender Equality 2016-2019 ... learning environments. To address gender segregation in education, the Council of the EU called for parallel efforts to encourage men ...05 March 2020
- ResourceEmploymentEqual access to quality care: Lessons from France on providing high quality and affordable early childhood education and care
... on providing high quality and affordable early childhood education and care. I also put emphasis on current challenges faced by policy ...
- PublicationEducation, Migration
... the integration of third-country nationals through education and training. Embedding a gender equality perspective in all policy ... including in the integration of third-country nationals, education and training, is a legal and political obligation for the EU ...17 January 2020
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, EducationEconomic benefits of gender equality in the EU: How gender equality in STEM education leads to economic growth
... into STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education will have a positive impact on economic growth in the European Union. ... the positive impacts of reducing gender inequalities in education in developed countries. Further information Economic ...10 August 2017
- StructureCESI - Center for education, counselling and research (CESI - Centar za edukaciju, savjetovanje i istraživanje)
Center for Education, Counseling and Research is established on 8th March 1997 - ...
- ProjectEducation, MigrationGender-sensitive measures for the integration of newly arrived third country nationals into national education systems
... of newly arrived third country nationals into national education systems. The project specifically aims to support the development of ...01 January 2018
... for the integration of third-country nationals through education and training. The research focuses on five Member States: ...19 December 2019
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceHouse of Commons Education Committee Written Evidence - The Child Protection System in England (prepared 15 November 2011)
This is written evidence received and accepted by the Education Committee as evidence for the ongoing inquiry of the Child Protection ...01 January 2011
- ResourceEmploymentI Would Take any Job , but …: Biographies of Low-Educated Women at the Intersection of Class and Gender
... of paid employment and care responsibilities, women with low education find themselves in the secondary labour market and exposed to gender ...
- ResourceEducation, EmploymentStandards and Training for Gender Workers in Europe: Quality criteria and further education for gender work01 January 2008
- ResourceEducation, EmploymentTuning Educational Structures in Europe. Reference Points for the Design and Delivery of Degree Programmes in Gender Studies01 January 2007
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceUnderstanding Female Genital Mutilation (also know as Female Genital Circumcision): An Information and Educational Booklet01 January 2002