- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2011
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2012
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceBasic educational content and common materials - Training of health professionals in the field of gender violence01 January 2010
... of the scholar curriculum from the perspective of gender education, in order to continue the previous research and to offer more data ... educational policies on gender equality within highschool education. The study addreses education policy makers, trainers, text book ...
- ResourceEmploymentCentral and Eastern Europe in Transition : Education for All ? Economies in Transition Studies; Regional Monitoring Report No.5
... to 27 countries, flags the links between the benefits of education to the development of society. It emphasizes the need for public policy to promote good education for all children and outlines a number of factors contributing to ...
- StructureInter-departmental Committee on Gender Equality, Cyprus Pedagogical Institute, Ministry of Education and Culture
... NAP and is composed of representatives from all Ministry of Education directorates and all levels of educational institutions (primary, secondary, technical and vocational, and higher education). The Gender Committee is headed by Ms. Athina Michailidou, the ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceInstitute of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Continuing Medical Education Study Day and AGM, 24 September 2010
... of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Continuing Medical Education Study Day and AGM, 24 September 2010. Presentations included; ...01 January 2010