... gender work in the transition from the old to the new economy. Gender labour. Women between old and new economy ...01 Sausis 2008
- ResourceEmploymentAlt fel de ocupare: cererea de economie socială în Regiunile de dezvoltare Bucureşti-Ilfov şi Sud-Est
The purpose of the book was to asses' social economy from the perspective of employment potential for vulnerable groups. ... regions. The third part approaches employment in social economy paying a attention to women, Roma minority and people disabilities ...
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, EmploymentBeijing +25 policy brief: Area F - Women and the economy: care responsibilities and insecure jobs limit women’s empowerment05 Kovas 2020
- ResourceEmploymentReview of the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action: Women and the Economy reconciliation of work and family as a Condition of Equal Participation in the Labour Market Main Findings
... the objectives expressed in the BPfA, area F: Women and the Economy). It brings together the key findings which include the main ...
- Viešieji pirkimaiGender inequalities in unpaid care work and on the labour market in the EU Review of the implementation of Area F: Women and the Economy of the Beijing Platform for Action
... regarding the study on area F of the BPfA – Women and the Economy. The study will serve as a basis for EIGE’s report to the German ... strategic objectives of the BPfA in area F ‘Women and the Economy’ namely ”F1 relating to women’s economic rights and independence, ...15 Liepa 2019
... the gender equality measures carried out by the Ministry of Economy and Treasury in 2011. It refers to different aspects such as norms, ... on the Implementation of Equality Policies 2011. Ministry of Economy and Treasury ...01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2012