- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
The so-called workplace policy is a commitment from the employer / inside position themselves ... for employees should be caried out and guidelines for the workplace targeting domestic violence should be developed, in order to increase ...
- ResourceResearch01 January 2012
... data support hypotheses regarding differential access to workplace power among women and minorities relative to white men. Specific ... face lower odds than white men of achieving higher levels of workplace power, the reasons for this disadvantage vary among respective groups ...01 January 2004
EIGE is producing a handbook to combat sexism in the workplace, tailored to the EU institutions and agencies. The focus will be on ...09 December 2019
- PublicationEmployment12 January 2015
- ResourceCulture01 January 2007
- ResourceCulture01 January 2000
- News articleEconomic and financial affairs, Employment03 December 2020
- ResourceEmploymentNegotiating leave in the workplace: leave practices and masculinity constructions among Danish fathers.
... workplaces. Focus is on parental leave, fathers' quota, workplace cultures, famlily friendliness. ...
... hidden gender consequences of three current trends in the workplace, the increase in knowledge work, information and communication ... to the academic debate on gender equality in the workplace and provides an improved basis for better informed discussions ...01 January 2012