- ResourceCulture01 January 2000
- Method/ToolCulture01 January 2011
- Procurement09 October 2013
- Administrative data sourceViolence, Justice
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, Research
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, ResearchAction research with regional workshops on the promotion of gender equality in regional research and innovation (PAR on GE in regional R&I) – University of Tampere (FI)
... Arranged with the University of Tampere as part of “Research and innovation in the Pirkanmaa region: gender equality as a ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceA Nationwide Research Study On The Prevalence Of Domestic Violence Against Women In Malta And Its Impact On Their Employment Prospects
... CDV engaged M. FSADNI & Associates (MF&A), a leading market research company, to conduct a nationwide quantitative research study. The overriding research objective of this study was to assess ...01 January 2011
- EventGender Equality Academy | Webinar: Applying intersectional perspectives in research and innovation - The cases of urban cycling and artificial intelligence
... The webinar “ Applying intersectional perspectives in research and innovation - The cases of urban cycling and artificial ... understanding the concept of intersectionality as applied to research and innovation processes and sensitising about the importance of ...
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, ResearchSmall Grant Scheme for female scientists in technical sciences (SGS) – National Centre for Research and Development (PL)
The measure is a part of the programme Applied Research, implemented under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism established under the priority sector Innovation, Research, Education and Competitiveness, which aims at enhancing the ...