- Gender Statistics Database
- Method/ToolResearch27 July 2015
In response to the government's review of the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), launched in 2013, this report presents evidence ...
... by the Equality and Human Rights Commission to explain how public authorities can meet the requirements of the Equality Act 2010. It ... are and who they apply to; suggests a range of steps that public authorities can take in order to comply with the general and the ...01 January 2012
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Justice
... of assisting human resource managers or other persons in the public sector whose job entails working with people. It provides general information ...01 January 2007
- Toolkit page
Women rely more on public infrastructure for work—life balance Access to quality and ... the commuting times of women working in the private sector were shorter than those of equivalent men and those of women and men in ...
- Toolkit pageDigital agenda, Employment
... of women in ICT is a major opportunity for the EU. The sector needs highly skilled employees, and women make up the majority of ... education . Redressing the gender imbalance in the ICT sector would also be a good opportunity for women to enter jobs that are more ...
... in: applying national policies and programs of public health, preventive medicine activity and state sanitary inspection, ... of investments financed from the state budget for the sector health. ...
- ResourceResearchDepartment for Environment Food and Rural Affairs Equality Objectives 2012-2016: Report under the Public Sector Equality Duty April 2012
... The Equality Act 2010, meet its legal obligations under the Public Sector Equality Duty, and most importantly, how it will integrate action on ...01 January 2012
- Procurement24 July 2015
- ResourceEducation, Employment
... a gender perspective into the analysis of work, home, and public life in order to improve policy-making and programming. This publication ... guidelines, examples and illustrations. The toolkit targets public policy and development practitioners with varying levels of experience ...01 January 2007
- ProcurementEx-ante publicity notice: Supporting work life balance and addressing women’s underrepresentation in the labour market: approaches and good practices in ICT sector
... of a Business case on work life balance measures in ICT sector. All parties interested in providing the services described above ...27 July 2017
- ResourceEmploymentEqualit Audit of Labour Relations Commission Proposals - Draft Public Service Agreement of February 2013
... collective agreement propsed between Government and publc sector trade unions ...