Women in economic decision-making in the Western Balkans and Türkiye As a part of the ... session of the Forum was dedicated to more equal economic decision-making in the Western Balkans and Türkiye. We discussed the situation ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment
... initiatives aim at encouraging the participation of women in decision-making, providing equal opportunities on the labor market, protection ...01 January 2013
- ResourceResearchVerankerung der Gleichstellung von Frauen und Männern in den Strategieplänen der Regionalmanagements01 January 2006
- ResourceResearch01 January 2009
... the economy and society by appointing more women to decision-making roles. ...01 January 2012
- ResourceCultureŽENY A ČESKÁ SPOLEČNOST - Hodnocení implementace Pekingské akční platformy na národní a mezinárodní úrovni (Peking 15+)
... regulation and no specific positive actions on women in decision-making, only few on representation of : the text mentions few NGO ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceResultaten analyse meldingen VGV. Een onderzoek naar de kenmerken en de afhandeling van adviesvragen en meldingen VGV binnengekomen bij AMK en de Raad voor de Kinderbescherming.
... reports to, the follow up by AMK and RvK, and the process of decision-making to declare FGM. The period study was over 8 months (July 1 ...01 January 2008
... Your Mouth!). It featured a chapter on career growth and decision-making, as well as recommendations for diversity and gender equality ...01 January 2007
... and the absence of female representation in trade union decision-making and leadership. Conclusions include that the vast majority of ...
- PublicationEnvironment and climate changeGender equality and climate change: the review of the implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action in the EU21 June 2012
... some of the key barriers preventing gender equality in decision-making in sports organisations, as well as obstacles to equal ...25 November 2015