- Gender Statistics Database
- Policy areaEnergy
Practical examples of gender mainstreaming in energy Norway The Norwegian action plan for women’s rights and ... in 2007 to emphasise the importance of gender sensitivity in energy as one of the five priority areas of Norwegian development cooperation. ...05 Kovas 2015
Access to energy affects women and men differently. Increasing women’s participation in the field of energy also has the potential to stimulate sustainable economic growth. ...18 Gruodis 2019
Energy plays an essential role in both women’s and men’s lives. However, it has been recently acknowledged that energy policy is not gender neutral. Achieving gender equality in the field of ...25 Sausis 2017
- Policy cycleEnergy
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Energy, Environment and climate changeGender and energy toolkit: Support for Norad’s energy department under frame agreement “Gender mainstreaming in energy projects (clean energy and petroleum)"
... This document introduces the type of support the Gender and Energy Technical Advisory Team (GETAT) team can provide to Norad, Norwegian ... projects developed under Oil for Development and Clean Energy for Development. Gender and energy toolkit: Support for ...01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Energy, Environment and climate changeBuilding capacity for gender mainstreaming of energy sector cooperation in Mozambique: Gender and energy assessment report
... Action Plan for Women's Rights and Gender Equality in its energy sector development cooperation. It is well-evidenced. Building capacity for gender mainstreaming of energy sector cooperation in Mozambique: Gender and energy assessment report ...01 Sausis 2011
... committee meeting to discuss the topic: 'Gender aspects of energy poverty'. The cost-of-living crisis has a disproportionate impact on ...
- NaujienosEconomic and financial affairs, Environment and climate change
... in European Parliament on 1 March focused on understanding energy poverty through a gendered lens. Video Transcript ... now in times of dramatic inflation where sky rocketing energy prices leave many questioning, can I afford to eat and heat at the same ...01 Kovas 2023
- ĮvykisGender Equality Academy | Summer School: Gender, Cities and Planning Processes: Engendering Research in climate, energy and mobility
... aspects of important cross-cutting issues such as climate, energy and ICT at the urban scale. Gender affects who does research, how ... personal research on urban planning, mobility, climate or energy fields. FOR WHOM: Junior and Senior Researchers on ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Economic and financial affairs, Energy, Environment and climate change
... equality management with regard to the management of the Energy and Environment Operational Programme. Gender mainstreaming in the management of the Environment and Energy Operational Programme ...01 Sausis 2009
... mainstreaming in the implementation of the Environment and Energy Operational Programme : Workbook ...01 Sausis 2009