... measures that improve the level of compatibility; between employment and family life; social-political measures that decrease the ... be mothers; measurements to implement equal treatment in employment and occupation; increase measures to promote women in all societal ...01 Sausis 2011
... policy, analyse the influence of demographic trends and employment of women on the family structure and relations. They claim that a modern family policy should rely on the employment of both parents (the model of two breadwinners) and that family ...
- Legal definitionViolence, Justice
... affecting the rights of the person in vocational training, employment, job retention, promotion, salary or any other employment decision and 3) such conduct creates an intimidating, hostile, ...
- PublicationEntrepreneurship, Employment
... equality and economic independence: part-time work and self-employment Good practices database EU Indicators for ...16 Sausis 2015
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Justice“Подобряване на капацитета на публичната администрация за прилагане на джендър мейнстрийминг в националните политики и програми”,МЕТОДИЧЕСКО РЪКОВОДСТВО ЗА ПРИЛАГАНЕ НА ИНТЕГРИРАНИЯ ПОДХОД ЗА РАВНОПОСТАВЕНОСТ НА ПОЛОВЕТЕ (ДЖЕНДЪР МЕЙНСТРИЙМИНГ)
... and "Do make a gender assessment of the Bulgarian Employment Strategy better ", implemented by MLSP and financed by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity 'PROGRESS' (2007 - 2013) and others.). ...01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceResearchРъководство по въпросите на равепоставеността на половете (Проект “Създаване на система от джендър мейнстрийминг индикатори за оценка на
... system for enhancing gender mainstreaming in the Bulgarian Employment Strategy. The main reason for the evaluation project is setting a ... to assess the progress in implementation of the European Employment Strategy in Bulgaria from a gender perspective. The activities of ...01 Sausis 2007
... against direct and indirect discrimination outside of employment on the same nine grounds. All services that are generally available ... The Equality infrastructure in Ireland is built around the Employment Equalty Act, 1998, the Equal Status Act, 2000 and the Equality Act, ...01 Sausis 2000
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
... the Cypriot labour force are employed in flexible forms of employment (part-time and temporary) because they cannot find full-time ...
... clusters. It also analyses the relationship between paid employment and domestic activities, work–life balance and working time ...
... includes equal opportunities for women and men in matters of employment and work, and reconciliation of professional and private life and ...