Significant dates and events for domestic, family and sexual violence
If you are holding an event to raise funds for DVConnect, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you promote it. Before fundraising for DVConnect, you will need to complete an Authority to Fundraise Form, send it to us and we’ll send you a letter stating permission has been granted.
We currently have no upcoming events
Significant Dates & Events
- 8 March every year: International Women’s Day
- May every year: The month of May is Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month
- 1 May every year: National Day to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic and family violence.
- First Wednesday of May every year: Candle Lighting Vigil to remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence.
- October every year: The month of October is Sexual Violence Awareness month.