- Women and men inspiring Europe resource-pool
... the Triathlon World Championship causing a sensation in the sports world and beyond. In 2010, Ms Wellington received an MBE for her ...15 July 2013
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, Research
... sex. The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports adopted an Action Plan on Science and Society in 2012. The plan ... Key actors The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports adopted an Action Plan on Science and Society is in charge of ...
- Toolkit page
- Good practiceHealth, Violence06 March 2015
- Policy areaCulture
... Accordingly, men dedicate much more time to watching sports than women (53% of men versus 29% of women). On the other hand, women ...05 March 2015
... think it is shared by most men in professional high level sports? R: No, I don't think it is shared generally. I think what is ...
... that it does not expect boys to be strong, to be good at sports, to know how to fight and defend that much? Or it was rather your ...
- News articleRegional policy26 January 2016
- News article14 June 2016
- News articleAgriculture and rural development, Culture, Digital agenda, Economic and financial affairs, Education, Employment, Energy, Entrepreneurship, Environment and climate change, Health, Justice, Maritime affairs and fisheries, Migration, Poverty, Regional policy, Research, Sport, Tourism, Transport, Youth, Violence
... technology, while more girls are studying humanities. On the sports fields, the coach of any team is more likely to be a man. Buses and ...16 June 2016
- News article12 September 2017
- Toolkit pageCulture
... sets repeat stereotypes by putting men in active roles (sports people, or professionals) and only including women in stereotypical ...