- Good practiceEmployment09 March 2015
- ResourceResearch29 September 2015
Female sports journalists work as tokens in gendered organizations where masculinity ...01 January 2009
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... of my mother. What is also interesting is that I joined a sports club, a Swedish sports club, and the members are in the majority women. There are only very few ...
- Policy areaYouth05 March 2015
... would have liked most, my parents didn’t push me to do any sports, as they always advised me and supported me in my choices, since when I ... tend to enrol in dance courses or volley or other feminine sports, what else? Tennis too. Martial arts were known only as masculine sports ...
- PublicationAgriculture and rural development, Culture, Digital agenda, Economic and financial affairs, Education, Employment, Energy, Entrepreneurship, Environment and climate change, Health, Justice, Maritime affairs and fisheries, Migration, Poverty, Regional policy, Research, Sport, Tourism, Transport, Youth, Violence
... and impact on our daily lives – in classrooms, on the sports field and on public transport. This leaflet provides a basic ...15 June 2016
... between professional, family and personal life, health, and sports, culture and media. Equality Agenda 2005|2009 ...01 January 2009
- ResourceHealth, Violence01 January 2005
... drugs), promotion of alternatives to these vices (sports, music, dance, painting, etc. ...), promotion ...
R: Regarding sports. Yes, when we play at school always…In that sense, if you are good at ... R: I feel bad about it because I don’t think… I think sports should be based on the capability you have to develop them, that you ...