... acceptance of different lifestyles, and expectations of freedom and fairness. It summarises the development of equality law to date, ...
... focus areas for DM are gender equality and academic freedom and the conditions for higher education teaching personnel. DM works ...
- Legal definitionViolence, Justice
... loss of life or limb, damage to health or deprivation of freedom, or 5) committing similar acts, and thereby seriously infringes his ...
... to secondary school and my parents always gave me a lot of freedom: ‘Chose what you like, whatever you enjoy!’. So there was no ... like!’. They always financed it so that was a nice sort of freedom. I: another question: Your brothers, they were more oriented to ...
- ResourceCulture01 January 2011
... design and fashion — appears to offer paths to workplace freedom. But is this really so? Using evidence from the digital ‘new media’ ...01 January 2010
- ResourceResearch28 September 2015
- PublicationViolence11 November 2016
- PublicationViolence, Health, JusticeCrime and criminal justice statistics on violence against women (VAW): Good practices on administrative data collection on VAW17 January 2017
- Country profile: Gender Mainstreaming
- Legal definitionJustice, Violence
... with third parties, illegal isolation or threat to freedom of movement; sexual violence or sexual harassment or economic violence ...
... balance the partnership and my own activities, my lifestyle, freedom of expression, my independence that I really need and it is my basic ... position. That you will break away from your need for freedom because the relationship becomes a priority or the balance in family. ...