Through their activities Freedom of Choice worked together with media organisations to promote, discuss, ...01 January 2009
... acceptance of different lifestyles, and expectations of freedom and fairness. It summarises the development of equality law to date, ...
... focus areas for DM are gender equality and academic freedom and the conditions for higher education teaching personnel. DM works ...
- Legal definitionViolence, Justice
... loss of life or limb, damage to health or deprivation of freedom, or 5) committing similar acts, and thereby seriously infringes his ...
... facing the EU today. He was previously a spokesperson on freedom, security and justice at the European Commission, Cabinet member, and ...
... to secondary school and my parents always gave me a lot of freedom: ‘Chose what you like, whatever you enjoy!’. So there was no ... like!’. They always financed it so that was a nice sort of freedom. I: another question: Your brothers, they were more oriented to ...
- ResourceCulture01 January 2011
... design and fashion — appears to offer paths to workplace freedom. But is this really so? Using evidence from the digital ‘new media’ ...01 January 2010
- ResourceResearch28 September 2015
- PublicationViolence11 November 2016
- PublicationViolence, Health, JusticeCrime and criminal justice statistics on violence against women (VAW): Good practices on administrative data collection on VAW17 January 2017
- Legal definitionJustice, Violence
... with third parties, illegal isolation or threat to freedom of movement; sexual violence or sexual harassment or economic violence ...