- ResourceEducation, EmploymentGender-sensitive and women friendly public policies: a comparative analysis of their progress and impact
... impact of the integration of a gender dimension on public policy formulation and design, especially social policy, in eight European countries, who have committed to mainstreaming gender ...01 January 2005
Working Group for the evaluation of the Gender & development policy ...
The chapter presents the development of family policy in Croatia. It analyses the main characteristics of leave system, family ...
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... rights to "physical, intellectual, emotional and moral development" (Article 6 (1)), "to be protected from circumstances that hinder ... and National Institute for Family and Social Policy. ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Regional policyRekomendācijas par dzimumu līdztiesības principu ievērošanu pašvaldību attīstības, plānošanas dokumentos
... to facilitate an integrated approch to equal oportunities in policy planning of municipalities Recommendations on the implementaiton of gender equality principles in the development planning documents ...
The dissertation explores the development of work-family policies in three postcommunist countries, the Czech ... The dissertation point to essential differences in the development of work-family policies in particular postcommunist countries, as ...
- ProjectStudy on the use of “good practice” as a tool for mainstreaming gender into the policies and programmes of the institutions of the EU and Member States
... Austria, Poland, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom). The development of a working definition of good practice in gender mainstreaming as ...01 January 2011
- Toolkit pageTool 3: Operationalising gender equality in policy objectives (in Partnership Agreements) and specific objectives/measures (in Operational Programmes)
... will allow you to: identify aspects of your chosen policy objectives that affect gender equality (at the PA level); define ... closer to its citizens – the sustainable, integrated development of urban, rural and coastal areas through local initiatives. ...
- PublicationPovertyCollection of Good Practices on Non-Monetary Measures in the Area of Women and Poverty: Data and Policy Systems
... provides high quality research to support better informed policy-making at EU and Member State levels, in the critical areas of concern ...17 October 2016
... discusses the internal and external determinants and the development of the family policy of Croatia. In the first part the authors define family policy, analyse ...
The Government has initiated a development programme for gender mainstreaming at government agencies. The aim ... even more effectively to achieving gender equality policy goals. Eighteen agencies have been tasked with drawing up a plan for ...01 January 2013
- Good practice
... Together with UN Women, the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy in North Macedonia has undertaken a project to develop a specific ... the end of 2016, the Ministers of MISA and Labour and Social Policy were both promoting the e-module, and testing had begun to be carried ...02 December 2020