- ResourceCulture01 January 2010
... The activity of media companies (except Estonian Public Broadcasting) is based on the commercial grounds and is self-regulatory, ... There are none submitted to the ethics advisor of the public broadcasting. Also, no cases of gender discrimination inside media ...01 January 2010
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2009
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2012
... the Flemish (regional) government and the radio and tv broadcasting company VRT. It contains information on what VRT is supposed to do ...01 January 1996
... other persons responsible for the creation, publication and broadcasting of media content related to violence in the family. It warns on ...01 January 2007
The Code of conduct of the national broadcasting company (RTP) states that RTP's social commitment reflects itself ...
- Method/ToolCultureAcordo de adesão - Fórum empresas para a Igualdade de género (Accession agreement - Business forum for gender equality)01 January 2013
- ResourceHealth, Violence01 January 2008
... regarding programming content in the two public service broadcasting providers in Denmark. Key information on EU or National ...01 January 2008
- ResourceCulture01 January 2011
... concentration of media ownership or in guaranteeing broadcasting content diversity. Format: Article ...