- ResourceHealth, ViolenceCouncil conclusions on the Eradication of Violence Against Women in the European Union - 3000th EMPLOYMENT and SOCIAL POLICY Council meeting01 Sausis 2010
- ResourceEmploymentNational policies to support the reconciliation of employment, childcare and the care of older family members: A comparative review to inform personnel policies in the European chemical industry
... regulations and policies to support the reconciliation of employment with the care of children and older family members in nine EU ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceAgreement between LANBIDE (Regional Employment Public Service) and Care for Victims of Gender Violence Delegation for coordination of social and labor integration of women victims of domestic violence
... In some cases, LANBIDE will be able to direclty manage the employment demand of women victims of gender violence considered as a targeted ...01 Sausis 2009
- ResourceEmploymentPercepcija rodnih jednakosti i šansi pri zapošljavanju u hrvatskom društvu. Pogled nezaposlenih žena
... of gender discrimination of women during hiring and later employment persists, thus hindering many unemployed women the possibility of a truly equal access to employment, and without resolving their already threatened existential ...
... strength and direction of association between female employment rate and child care coverage in Croatia at county level in the ... regional differences in both child care coverage and female employment rate. A strong correlation between these two indicators exists, but ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment
- ResourceResearchÚj Magyarország Fejlesztési Terv : Magyarország Nemzeti Stratégiai Referenciakerete 2007 - 2013 : Foglalkoztatás és növekedés
... Strategic Reference Framework of Hungary 2007 - 2013 : Employment and Growth ...01 Sausis 2007
... university of Paris) identifies the barriers to access to employment for women (in particulat those who are disadvantaged and low ... those barriers. Format : pdf-file Acces to employment for women ...
- ResourceEmploymentArbeitsmarkstudie zum Thema: Erwerbsarbeit und Elternschaft in Wien - Geschlechtsspezifische Unterschiede, betriebliche Logiken und Gender-Budgeting-relevante Maßnahmenvorschläge für eine erfolg
... Auftrag der MA 5, Endbericht, Langfassung. FORBA, Wien Employment and parenthood in Vienna ...
- ResourceResearchInvestiver Sozialstaat Wachstum, Beschäftigung und finanzielle Nachhaltigkeit Volkswirtschaftliche und fiskalische Effekte des Ausbaus der Kinderbetreuung in Österreich
... show that these could, not only have considerable employment effects – depending on overall economic development –, but also ... pessimistic assumptions about growth of the economy and employment the costs of more and improved childcare will at least be ...22 Rugsėjis 2015