... The activity of media companies (except Estonian Public Broadcasting) is based on the commercial grounds and is self-regulatory, ... There are none submitted to the ethics advisor of the public broadcasting. Also, no cases of gender discrimination inside media ...01 Sausis 2010
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2009
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2012
... the Flemish (regional) government and the radio and tv broadcasting company VRT. It contains information on what VRT is supposed to do ...01 Sausis 1996
... other persons responsible for the creation, publication and broadcasting of media content related to violence in the family. It warns on ...01 Sausis 2007
The Code of conduct of the national broadcasting company (RTP) states that RTP's social commitment reflects itself ...
- Method/ToolCultureAcordo de adesão - Fórum empresas para a Igualdade de género (Accession agreement - Business forum for gender equality)01 Sausis 2013
- ResourceHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2008
... regarding programming content in the two public service broadcasting providers in Denmark. Key information on EU or National ...01 Sausis 2008
- ResourceCulture01 Sausis 2011
... concentration of media ownership or in guaranteeing broadcasting content diversity. Format: Article ...
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2006