Webinar: Celebrating Women’s Entrepreneurship Day - Sharing best practices in supporting women’s economic empowerment
Join WEgate (https://www.wegate.eu) in celebrating Women's Entrepreneurship Day and learn more on successful practices in lobbying, internationalisation, networking and wellbeing in time of COVID 19 crisis.
The webinar is part of the WEgate peer-learning webinar series enabling women entreprenurship (WE) stakeholders to learn about the good practices implemented by the different WE-related organisations in supporting women entrepreneurs to start or grow their businesses as well as in empowering women in broader context. Our aim is that this webinar will enable strengthening practice, coordination and collaboration among WE community members by gaining insight into women empowerment and women entrepreneurship support and promoting a culture of learning for the benefit of multiplier effect. The speakers, being representatives of different types of WE organisations, will present their practices for supporting women entrepreneurs and promoting socio-economic empowerment of women.
Our speakers for this webinar include:
• Amélie Leclercq, European Women’s Lobby Board member
• Yulia Stark, President of the EWA European Women Association
• Federica Leonetti, Chair of EEN Sector Group Textile & Fashion
• Wendy Diamond, Founder/CEO LDP Ventures/Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organization (WEDO)/#ChooseWOMEN/Animal Fair Media, Inc
• Virginia Littlejohn, Co-Founder & President, Quantum Leaps, Inc. US Delegate to the Women20 (W20) of the G20 countries; Co-Chair of Women Entrepreneurship Working Group; and Co-Head of the US Delegation
• Mariya Zlateva, Project Coordinator of WOMEN in BUSINESS project, Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations - Varna (RAPIV)
Moderator: Gabriela Kostovska Bogoeska, Executive director of Foundation for Management and Industrial Research, Coordinator of the WEgate Community Council.