Experts’ Meeting to validate the practical step-by-step module on gender budgeting in the ESIF
The project focuses on effective integration of gender mainstreaming and gender budgeting in the European Structural Investment (ESI) Funds, with the aim of closing of the gaps between commitments to gender equality and the policies and programmes funded by EU and national budgets.
The one-day meeting will provide an occasion to:
- Obtain feedback on the proposed step-by-step module for gender budgeting in the ESIF.
- Facilitate an exchange of information about the application of gender mainstreaming and gender budgeting in the ESIF among EU Member States.
- Raise awareness and build capacity on gender budgeting.
This meeting will primarily target leading experts and representatives from the national machineries for gender equality, managing authorities, ministries of finance, and practitioners from the regional and local level.
- Participation is by invitation only.
- Presentations will be made available at a later stage.