- NaujienosViolence, Digital agenda, Youth
Digital technologies offer young women and men innovative ways to get involved in politics. From receiving ...11 Spalis 2018
- Statistical productViolence
... FOR APPLICATIONS The AGORA is back! AGORA is a European Women’s Lobby programme that brings young feminists from all over Europe to Brussels for a 5-day gathering to ...
- Good practice
... of members of parliament and 17% of the government are women .Women’s representation in the European parliament is rather better, ... To try to redress this balance, the Portuguese Network of Young People for Gender Equality in Portugal (REDE) developed an affirmative ...17 Liepa 2015
... in our International Conference about Girl*’s and young women*’s empowerment: Strength - Courage - Solidarity. This conference's ...
- PublicationEmployment, Health, Migration, Youth
... of the pandemic among other ongoing crises and challenges, young women and men were hit the hardest. From rising unemployment rates – ...04 Spalis 2022
... binge drinking are becoming alarming lifestyle factors for young girls and women in Europe. Our Roundtable will sound the alert about the serious health ...
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 Sausis 2011
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceDaphne Booklets: Issues and experiences in combating violence against children, young people and women Family violence01 Sausis 2008
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
... that was organized by the NSPCC in partnership with Women's Aid, Ashiana, the Metropolitan Police and the Centre for the Study of ...01 Sausis 2007
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, ResearchSupporting young mother researchers (MTA) – The National Research, Development and Innovation Office (HU)
... a new funding scheme in 2018 for researchers raising young children. The aim of the call is to support women researchers with young children and single fathers of young children ...