The deadline to submit interest and respond for this call for tenders is extended to 23 November 2022 EOB.
Description of the contract
The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a low-value contract for developing a tool on Gender Equality Action Plans for Parliaments as part of EIGE’s Gender Mainstreaming platform.
Description of the requested services
Ahead of the 2024 European Elections and with the aim to support efforts to promote gender equality in decision-making and politics, EIGE launches this call for tender to contract a professional service provider that will develop a practical tool on gender equality action plans for parliaments. The tool will support parliaments to plan and monitor progress towards institutional change and to increase the gender-sensitivity of their organisation, working procedures, legislative work, and symbolic structures.
The contract is expected to contribute to achieving the following results:
- Improved knowledge and strengthened capacities for using gender equality action plans in parliaments as a tool for increasing their gender sensitivity. The contractor is indicatively expected to:
- Develop a practical step-by-step tool on gender equality action plans for parliaments to be uploaded as part of the Gender-sensitive Parliaments toolkit under EIGE’s Gender Mainstreaming Platform.
- Develop a policy brief (method and tools brief) on gender equality action plans to be uploaded on the dedicated Methods and Tools section under EIGE’s Gender Mainstreaming platform.
- Fostered uptake of gender equality action plans in parliaments. The contractor is indicatively expected to:
- Support the development of knowledge-based communication products, including key messages for awareness raising to feed into EIGE’s 2024 communication activities.
Description of the procedure
This ex-ante publicity is the first stage of the negotiated procurement procedure through which EIGE may award the above-mentioned contract. All parties interested in providing the services described above should express their interest 400 words maximum, by e-mail, to email@example.com with the subject reference: EIGE/2022/OPER/05, before 18 November, 12:00 Vilnius time.
Economic operators who do not express their interest before the deadline and to the address above will not be invited to submit an offer. The latter restriction will not apply to the minimum of three economic operators directly invited by EIGE. Tender documents will be sent by e-mail. This publication constitutes no obligation for EIGE to launch the mentioned procurement procedure.
We look forward to receiving your declaration of interest.