The deadline for this tender procedure has been extended to 21 August 2020, 15:00 Europe/Vilnius time.
This tender is announced with a view to select the best proposal for the implementation of the project “Supporting gender equality in the economy through public procurement”. The contract is carried out in the framework of EIGE’s work on gender mainstreaming methods and tools.
To achieve the objectives, the following actions as minimum requirements are foreseen:
- Mapping and collection of policy initiatives, support structures and practical examples in the EU (EC and EU institutions and agencies) and its Member States on considering gender objectives throughout the entire procurement process.
- Development of a set of measures and practices on GRPP in the EU.
- Assessment and provision of evidence of the institutionalisation and current level of uptake of GRPP in the EU and its Member States.
- Provision of concrete policy recommendations for further development of GRPP and its institutionalisation that are based on evidence.
- Gender assessment of the EU public procurement framework.
- Development of a step-by-step toolkit on GRPP to be included in EIGE’s Gender Mainstreaming Online Platform.
- Description of GRPP as a method & tool to be included in EIGE’s Gender Mainstreaming Online Platform.
- Testing of the GRPP toolkit in one awareness raising / competence development session with EU public buyers and procurement officers of EU agencies.
- Preparation of specific knowledge-based communication products.
All tender documents will be available at the TED e-Tendering platform within 7 days from the publication of this call.
Note: EIGE is using eTendering platform for managing this call for tender, which consists of the publication of procurement documents and the management of questions and answers concerning the specifications and the procedure.
Please follow the relevant links to gain access to all procurement documents. The documents will be visible and downloadable, but in order to use some options on the eTendering website, you will need to register and log in. It is the tenderer’s responsibility to check for updates and modifications to the tendering documentation during the tendering period on eTendering platform.