This tender is announced with a view to select the best proposal for the sixth EU wide review of the implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action – Beijing+30. The study will serve as a basis for EIGE’s report to the Polish Presidency of the Council of the EU in the first semester of 2025.
The overall objective of the study is to assess the implementation of the strategic objectives of 12 critical areas of the BPfA in the context of EU policy priorities and targets since Beijing +25, to provide recommendations for further policy actions to promote gender equality in the EU and strengthen the monitoring of gender equality (through the update of EIGE’s Gender Equality Index).
The specific objectives are:
- assess the developments of gender equality institutional mechanisms and gender mainstreaming at EU level;
- assess the progress and identify the key challenges that remain for gender equality across the EU in 12 critical areas of concern of the BPfA;
- provide good examples of national and policy measures to promote gender equality;
- strengthen the monitoring of gender equality though the review of the Gender Equality Index conceptual and measurement frameworks;
- to provide recommendations for further policy actions to promote gender equality in the EU and its Member States.
The relevant documents will be published within 7 days from publication of this call on the eTendering platform.
Note: EIGE is using the eTendering platform for managing this call for tender, which consists of the publication of procurement documents and the management of questions and answers concerning the specifications and the procedure.
Please follow the relevant links to gain access to all procurement documents. The documents will be visible and downloadable, but in order to use some options on the eTendering website, you will need to register and log in. It is the tenderer’s responsibility to check for updates and modifications to the tendering documentation during the tendering period on eTendering platform.