- Web page
... Nations to take gender perspectives into account in their work programmes. Subsequent resolutions of the General Assembly recalled the ... mandates for gender mainstreaming in specific areas of work of the UN. In 2006, the UN Secretary-General asked the high level ...18 June 2015
The promotional work presents an analysis of work-family reconciliation in Latvia in relation to forming of family-friendly ...
- ResourceCultureWomen’s Status in Romanian Media Organizations: Social and Cultural Influences on the Work Environment
... representation on the Media: Gender equality, paid work, maternity and paternity leave, sexual harassment Key information on ...01 January 2011
The Danish Nurses' Organization safeguards the interest of nurses and nursing in Denmark and ...
... opportunities and equal status for women and men in both work and family, in politics, business and culture, as one of the main concerns ... purpose, the National Council publishes its positions and work in its magazine (“FrauenRat“) as well as a newsletter. The National ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceAPPG Report Of The Findings of Research About The Work Of Organizations In The UK And Overseas On Female Genital Mutilation01 January 2000
... examines the impact of recent changes in the management and organization of British broadcasting on gender. It follows two key lines of ... women and argues that changes in the terms and conditions of work in the major broadcasting corporations have fallen disproportionately ...01 January 1998
- Good practice17 July 2015
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceDirectory of organizations and institutions which offer help, support and protection to victims of domestic violence01 January 2005
- StructureOIT - Organização Internacional do Trabalho, Escritório de Lisboa (International Labour Organization, Lisbon Office)
... Lisbon Office is a department of the International Labour Organization operating in the country. It has been involved in promoting ... to pursue and accomplish its main principles, such as decent work, respect for equal rights of men and women, respect for family life, ...
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... Right not to be expelled, to receive information, to obtain work and residence permission, to get an ID, to access employment, education ...