- ResourceHealth, ViolenceViolence against women - Analysis of national surveys carried out by the countries of the conference of european statisticians to measure violence against women01 January 2006
... attainment of equality between women and men in their full participation in the labour market and their reconciliation of professional, ...
- Policy areaYouth
... targeting young people in areas such as non-formal learning, participation, voluntary activities, youth work, mobility and information, as ... entrepreneurship 2.Improving access and full participation of all young people in society health and sport ...05 March 2015
- Good practicePoverty
... these policy documents. Empowering rural women The Women's Group Karlovac "STEP" ( Ženska grupa Karlovac “KORAK” ), a ... around the concept of activation. Social inclusion through participation in the labour market and through developing economic and social ...17 October 2016
- Good practicePoverty
... lies in its implementation of the principles of partnership, participation and empowerment of homeless women. The initiative offers ... Homes lies in the empowerment of homeless women through participation and partnership as co-workers. The focuses on empowerment ...17 October 2016
... in the labour market. The most important discrimination is women's low participation rate to the labour market. This first discrimination shapes the ...
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2006
- ResourceCulture01 January 2009
- ResourceResearchAnaliza privind gradul de participare a femeilor si barbatilor in procesul decizional de la nivelul administratiei publice centrale si locale
The analysis attempted to reveal the degree of participation of women in the decision-making process as it is reflected in the ...01 January 2011
... political agenda, women education and women labour force participation, state mechanisms as institutional frame for women promotion, ... and women in the gender policies reforms in Romania. Women's situation in Romania ...
... Key information on EU or National policies/legislation on women's' representation on the Media: Discussion paper calling for a greater participation of women in decision-making and control positions of the media ...01 January 2006
- News articleViolenceReflections from conference "Eliminating Violence Against Women in Europe – Intersectoral Approaches and Actions"16 December 2013