... When I was older I continued to play football and went to a sports-oriented high school. (…) I trained as many times a week as the boys ... which also coaches who were part of the coaching team in the sports-oriented high school belonged to, as well as other football players, ...
- Women and men inspiring Europe resource-pool
... the Triathlon World Championship causing a sensation in the sports world and beyond. In 2010, Ms Wellington received an MBE for her ...15 July 2013
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment, Research
... sex. The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports adopted an Action Plan on Science and Society in 2012. The plan ... Key actors The Ministry of Science, Education and Sports adopted an Action Plan on Science and Society is in charge of ...
- Toolkit page
- Good practiceHealth, Violence06 March 2015
... think it is shared by most men in professional high level sports? R: No, I don't think it is shared generally. I think what is ...
- Policy areaEducation05 March 2015
... that it does not expect boys to be strong, to be good at sports, to know how to fight and defend that much? Or it was rather your ...
- News articleRegional policy26 January 2016
- News article14 June 2016
- News articleAgriculture and rural development, Culture, Digital agenda, Economic and financial affairs, Education, Employment, Energy, Entrepreneurship, Environment and climate change, Health, Justice, Maritime affairs and fisheries, Migration, Poverty, Regional policy, Research, Sport, Tourism, Transport, Youth, Violence
... technology, while more girls are studying humanities. On the sports fields, the coach of any team is more likely to be a man. Buses and ...16 June 2016
- News article12 September 2017