- Gender Statistics Database
EIGE's meeting with social partners will take place on 18 November 2014. Agenda (.pdf) ...
EIGE invites the Social Partners – BUSINESSEUROPE, CEEP, UEAPME and ETUC - to a Networking meeting in ...
The follow up meeting with EU Social Partners will take place on 27 March 2015. ...
In cooperation with EU Social Partners, EIGE is organising the conference "Finding the way out from ...
- Web pageHealth, Justice, Violence
... with the victim and perpetrator. In healthcare and social-care settings, professional obligation is a factor requiring ...12 November 2020
- ResourceEducation, Employment, JusticeDalībnieka mācību grāmata, Dzimumu līdztiesības integrētās pieejas kurss, Civildienesta ierēdņiem un sociālajiem partneriem
... is directed to the employees of state institutions and social partners. It aims at strengthening the capacity of national institutions ...01 January 2004
- ResourceHealth, Violence
The Danish Social Services Act § 109 holds an obligation for municipalities to pay for ... violence, not only to intimate partner violence Social Services Act § 109 ...01 January 2011
CES is a constitutional body for consultation and social concertation. Its main goals are to promote the participation of ... for different areas - the government, social partners and the organised civil society (including autonomous regions and ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceCoordination of the prevention of intimate partner and domestic violence and concentration of expertise (Publications of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health 2006:82)01 January 2006
... Commission for Equal Opportunities for men and women where social partners debate legislative proposals and draft laws that address gender ...
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2009