- ResourceHealth, ViolenceProposición no de Ley presentada por el Grupo Socialista del Congreso, por la que se insta al Gobierno a promover políticas que contribuyan a la erradicación, a nivel internacional, de la práctica consistente en la mutilación genital femenina
... practiced. There is no reference to the case of Spain. Policy Framework Issuer Parliamentary Group of the Socialist Party ...01 January 1997
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceDebate y votación de la Proposición no de ley del Grupo Socialista del Congreso por la que se insta al Gobierno a promover políticas que contribuyan a la erradicación, a nivel internacional, de la práctica consistente en la mutilación genital femenina.
... the Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament Policy Framework Issuer Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament ...01 January 1998
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceAprobación […] de la Proposición no de Ley presentada por el Grupo Socialista del Congreso, por la que se insta al Gobierno a promover políticas que contribuyan a la erradicación, a nivel internacional, de la […] mutilación genital femenina
... the Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament Policy Framework Issuer Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament ...01 January 2001
- Country profile: Gender Mainstreaming
... (1996–2004). The Commission produced the first National Policy for the Promotion of Gender Equality, taking the Beijing Platform for ... Council Directive 2000/78/EC establishing a general framework for equal treatment in employment and occupation; Council Directive ...
- Policy areaCulture
... on gender equality in cultural. The ACT urges policy makers in the cultural field to mainstream gender equality in their ... promotion of culture as a catalyst for creativity in the framework of the Lisbon Strategy for growth, employment, innovation and ...05 March 2015
- Policy areaEducation
... by the Ministry of Women’s Rights. Current policy priorities at EU level The overarching policy priorities of EU ... to less than 10% by 2020. In 2010 they established a common framework for comprehensive and evidence-based policies to tackle early school ...05 March 2015
... detailed report presenting an overview of the current legal framework in terms of parental leaves, family policies, fiscal and social ...
- Good practiceEmployment
... is part of the ‘Creating a Fair and More Equal Society’ policy, which is part of the British government’s 2010 Equality Strategy. ... (of over 150 employees). Based on a step-by-step framework, the initiative has been designed to encourage companies to think ...09 March 2015
- Good practiceCulture
... the reasons for this lie in the inadequate national legal framework for the media regarding gender equality and in the total absence of ... in top-level positions in media organisations and in media policy-making and production. The project evaluation finds that the gender ...06 March 2015
- Web presentation
... to gender mainstreaming Gender mainstreaming is not a policy goal in itself, but a means to achieve gender equality. Equality between ... Council of Europe (2004). Gender mainstreaming: Conceptual framework, methodology and presentation of good practices. Final report of ...14 May 2015
- Policy areaAgriculture and rural development
... female participation in the Northern Irish Rural Development Policy (RDP) identify good practice projects implemented by women under the ... The project develops interregional cooperation in the framework of the National Rural Network financed by the Ministry of ...05 March 2015
- ResourceResearchНаръчник за добри практики от чуждестранен опит по прилагането на интерирания подход за равно третиране на половете (Gender Mainstreaming) (Проект “
... budgeting." The trainings have been realised in the framework of the PROGRESS programme. This training has been necessary because ... policies and programs" " VS/2010/0596, financed in the framework of the Programme PROGRESS) ...01 January 2010