- ResourceHealth, ViolenceSkrivelse 2001/02:166 Barnpolitiken - arbetet med strategin för att förverkliga FN:s konvention om barnets rättigheter
... work and that they soon will publish a report on this. Policy Framework Issuer Ministry of Health and Social Affairs Missive ...01 January 2002
- Policy area
Policy cycle in security ... policy was revised in November 2016. This is the framework through which the EU works with its southern and eastern neighbours ...11 September 2020
- Good practicePoverty
... and care arrangements. This is a result of the institutional framework of the family that reflects traditional gender stereotyped attitudes ... of household work and care in families, and employment policy that reflects the unavailability of part-time and flexible working ...17 October 2016
- Policy areaEnvironment and climate change
... 2012 the Austrian Foreign Ministry organised the Vienna Policy Dialogue on Gender Equality in cooperation with UNDESA and UN Women. The ... of Parties (COP) delegations to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), the average proportion of ...05 March 2015
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... the document discuss/deal with… ... the regulatory framework underpinnning administrative data collection? Related to VAW ... Data collection, Data usage, Data storage National policy for gender equality 2011 -2015 ...01 January 2011
- Country profile: Gender Mainstreaming
... in the planning process of the third Community Support Framework (CSF) 2000–2006, which is Greece’s development programme financed ... of public policies in the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF). In 2010, a national integrated gender mainstreaming strategy ...
- Policy areaTransport
... one of the major objectives of the Swedish transport policy. Following the national policy objectives, in 2011 the city of Malmo ... efficiency in a balanced manner. It provides a long-term framework for action in many policy areas, among which is transport. When it ...05 March 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceProposición no de Ley presentada por el Grupo Socialista del Congreso, por la que se insta al Gobierno a promover políticas que contribuyan a la erradicación, a nivel internacional, de la práctica consistente en la mutilación genital femenina
... practiced. There is no reference to the case of Spain. Policy Framework Issuer Parliamentary Group of the Socialist Party ...01 January 1997
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceDebate y votación de la Proposición no de ley del Grupo Socialista del Congreso por la que se insta al Gobierno a promover políticas que contribuyan a la erradicación, a nivel internacional, de la práctica consistente en la mutilación genital femenina.
... the Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament Policy Framework Issuer Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament ...01 January 1998
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceAprobación […] de la Proposición no de Ley presentada por el Grupo Socialista del Congreso, por la que se insta al Gobierno a promover políticas que contribuyan a la erradicación, a nivel internacional, de la […] mutilación genital femenina
... the Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament Policy Framework Issuer Women's Rights Commission of the Spanish Parliament ...01 January 2001
... detailed report presenting an overview of the current legal framework in terms of parental leaves, family policies, fiscal and social ...
- Policy areaCulture
... on gender equality in cultural. The ACT urges policy makers in the cultural field to mainstream gender equality in their ... promotion of culture as a catalyst for creativity in the framework of the Lisbon Strategy for growth, employment, innovation and ...05 March 2015