- Toolkit page
... violence have been integrated into the EU legislative and policy framework on violence against women, making explicit the links between risk ...
- Toolkit page
... how the EU and its Member States are progressing on this key policy objective. In addition to the work—life balance-related indicators ... into the monitoring of the implementation of legal and policy measures on work—life balance at the EU and national levels. The ...
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs
... projects supported European Union (EU) and EU Member State policy makers and practitioners to take a consistent and systematic approach to ...10 April 2019
- Policy areaRegional policy
... case several activities are organised, such as the Equality Policy Network which is a forum for debate and analysis to improve a real and ... Cohesion policy and gender equality is considered under this framework. Regional policy has a strong impact in many fields. Its investments ...05 March 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceP7_TA(2011)0127 New EU policy framework to fight violence against women European Parliament resolution of 5 April 2011 on priorities and outline of a new EU policy framework to fight violence against women (2010/2209(INI))
... the document discuss/deal with… ... the regulatory framework underpinnning administrative data collection? Related to VAW ...01 January 2011
- ResourceResearchEqual but Different A framework for integrating gender equality in Health Service Executive Policy, Planning and Service Delivery
This framework was devised jointly by the Health Service Executive (HSE), which is ... It should be noted, however, that the HSE must develop a policy on gender mainstreaming and secure internal support for the strategy ...01 January 2013
The measurement framework provides further opportunities to uncover some of the significant ... can facilitate the monitoring of progress and more effective policy-making ultimately. ...
- PublicationViolence24 August 2015
- Toolkit pageEducation, Employment
... design and implementation of the initiative, an evaluation framework needs to be developed to measure the outcomes of the initiative. ... the relevance of gender-equality considerations in various policy areas; Lowering resistance to mainstream gender-equality issues; ...
- Toolkit page
... take an active role in establishing a strong multiagency framework for effectively responding to intimate partner violence. Elements to ... teams and/or conferences, mandated by legislation and/or by policy documentation on risk assessment (e.g. multiagency risk assessment ...
- ResourceHealth, Violence
Acts as a policy for all police working in Ireland in relation to domestic violence. Section 7.0 Cultural Issues includes FGM. Policy Framework Issuer National Police ...01 January 2007
- ProcurementEx-ante publicity notice of framework contract €60 000.01 – Directive threshold: Measuring EIGE’s impact in policy-making
... for Gender Equality (EIGE) envisages awarding a middle-value framework service contract for measuring EIGE’s impact in policy-making. Description of the requested services The purpose of ...13 December 2019