This research report investigates changes in women's participation in the Irish labour market between 1997 and 2007 - over a period of strong econoimic growth and labour market expansion. ...
- Toolkit page
What does this mean? Promoting equal participation in budget processes can take many forms. As gender budgeting ... in the budgeting process through consultations and the use of sex-disaggregated data. It is worth noting that gender budgeting in itself ...
- ProjectEconomic and financial affairs, Employment
... gender gaps persist in the labour market and distribution of care responsibilities. Women remain the main carers for children and the dependent elderly and are ...01 January 2011
... gainful work than their male counterparts and the duration of their active participation in the labour market is shorter. One of the possible explanations ...
... the public sphere, the support for increasing the presence of women in public sphere has grown among the Polish public (research conducted ... Warszawa, grudzień 2006. Format: pdf Women's participation in public life ...01 January 2006
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, EducationReconciliation of Work and Family Life as a Condition of Equal Participation in the Labour Market: Report
Review of the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action in the area F: Women ... of work and family life as a condition of equal participation in the labour market (one of the objectives expressed in the ...20 October 2011
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, EmploymentPrincipaux résultats: Bilan de la mise en oeuvre du programme d’action de Pékin: les femmes et l’économie
Review of the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action: Women and the Economy ... of work and family life as a condition of equal participation in the labour market (one of the objectives expressed in the ...19 August 2011
- News articleEnvironment and climate change
... Carlsson-Kanyama talk about the female face of climate change, why women drive smaller cars and the way to solve the ... at the most senior levels. But what we need is their equal participation, nothing less. Why doesn’t this happen? Look at other power ...02 August 2012
... expert Annika Carlsson-Kanyama talk about the female face of climate change, why women drive smaller cars and the way to solve the climate crisis – ‘all ...14 November 2012
On an ad hoc basis, the Institute of Maltese Journalists, as the sole professional body representing all those ... are complaints. Subtype : Promoting women’s participation and access to expression in the media Nuts code : MT ...01 January 1989
- ResourceEmploymentReview of the Implementation of the Beijing Platform for Action: Women and the Economy reconciliation of work and family as a Condition of Equal Participation in the Labour Market Main Findings
The publication summarises the main findings of the first EIGE Report and specifically focuses on the topic of the reconciliation of work and family as a condition of equal participation in the labour market (one of the objectives expressed in the ...
- Toolkit pageEducation, EmploymentStep 7: Actively participate in the design of the gender competence development initiative, keeping in mind the mandate of the organisation
The commissioning authority’s participation in the elaboration of the training activity is necessary to help the trainer identify ...