... activeness, entrepreneurship, and social participation of mothers who have been socially excluded from the labour market due to maternity leave and other reasons. It is planned to bring these mothers in different Lithuania's regions together into mutual assistance ...
- Method/ToolHealth, Violence01 January 2010
- Statistical productViolence
The company allows young mothers to work at home (for example, when a child is sick), so that they do ...01 January 2005
... – which means that almost one in three of all working mothers with dependent children are now the primary breadwinner for their ... kinds of households. In doing so it demonstrates how vital mothers’ incomes have become to the economic survival and wellbeing of a ...
- Toolkit page
... of poverty, with almost 4 in 10 lone parents – mostly lone mothers – at risk. Lone parents are also at a much higher risk of being ... For example, compared with other households, many more lone mothers with dependent children live in a dwelling with a leaking roof, damp ...
- ResourceEmploymentParental leave among single child parents – take up and labor market effects.Analysis of parental leave take-up among mothers and fathers of single child and impact of the parental leave policy on women’s labour market engagement.
... analysis the parental leave take up of Luxembourg’ s mothers and fathers based on longitudinal behavioral data. The first part ... couple’s characteristics affect the fact that a parent (mothers and fathers separately) takes or does not take parental leave. The ...
- ResourceEmploymentParticipation des mères au marché du travail et disponibilité locale des services collectifs de garde d'enfants. Application au Luxembourg.
... both labour market participation and child care use of mothers. The main results confirm that the local availability of child care has ... and child care use. Estimations from specific groups of mothers suggest that the size of this effect is not negligible. Format : ...
- ResourceEmploymentObiteljske i radne okolnosti kao prediktori ravnoteže obiteljskog i poslovnog života zaposlenih majki
... to identify perceived work-family interference in employed mothers, as well as establish personal, organizational and family determinants ... to work interference. Our research involved 261 working mothers contacted in a kindergarten their children attended. The results showed ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceAuta äitiä, suojele tytärtä! : Naisten ympärileikkaus - uusi terveyskasvatuksellinen haaste Suomessa01 January 1993
- ResourceHealth, Violence
... to intimate partner violence Women's shelters and mothers' and children's shelters ...01 January 2010