- Method/ToolHealth, Violence
... been known in Finland since the 1990s when asylum seekers and refugees started to arrive in the country. The biggest ethnic group bearing ... and authorities require more information and better tools to be able to address it constructively. The article lists what has been ...01 January 2008
- Toolkit page
... domain assesses the existence of gender mainstreaming tools and procedures, such as gender equality training, gender equality plans and ... timeframe by describing expected results, activities, methods, direct and indirect beneficiaries, and financial resources. Monitoring ...
- Toolkit page
... This is an online tool to support parliaments in assessing and monitoring gender-sensitivity in terms of their organisation and working ... men and women in its composition, structures, operations, methods and work. Gender‑sensitive parliaments remove the barriers to ...
... equality that are inherent in the research system itself, and at adapting institutional practices. Within an institutional change ... the focus is on the organisation. Research organisations and higher education institutions are invited to implement institutional change ...20 October 2016
- ProcurementReview of the Institutional Capacity and Effective Methods, Tools and Good Practices for Mainstreaming Gender Equality in a few Selected Policy Areas within the European Commission, the Member States and Croatia
... The overall purpose of the study is to gather information and evidence for strengthening the mainstreaming of gender equality into a few selected European Union policies and subsequent national policies. This study is set out to enable engagement ...10 September 2012
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceCombating Female Genital Mutilation in Europe. A Comparative Analysis of Legislative and Preventative Tools in the Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, and Austria
... Chapter 1 explains what FGM exactly entails, where, by whom and why it is practised, and what the medical and social consequences are; ... a comparative analysis of legislative and preventative tools regarding FGM in the Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, and ...01 January 2006
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceSARA DV - Adaptation of the method SARA for the Czech Republic / SARA DN - Adaptace metody SARA pro ČR
It is a set of learning tools and a questionnaire. The person who has been trained can assess actual ...01 January 2003
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceMethods for evaluation of particularly serious cases of domestic violence and risk management - course / Metody vyhodnocování zvláště závažných případů domácího násilí a management rizik
8-hours course accredited by the Ministry of work and social affairs. Ability to identify particularly serious cases of domestic ... the risk of further violence. Knowledge of commonly used methods and tools for assessing hazards and risks. Introduction to methods of ...01 January 2012