- Administrative data sourceViolence, Health
- ResourceHealth, ViolencePRO-TRAIN Improving multi-professional and health care training in Europe. Building on good practice in violence prevention Evaluation of trainings on intimate partner violence for health professionals
This is an evaluation form to be filled by health care professional that have partecipate to the project “Pro-Train” ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceThe health related problems of Somali female circumcision and prospects for future changes : a survey on Somali women living in Finland
A master's thesis on health risks and consequences of FGM, especially concerning Somali women living ...01 January 2003
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceSexual Health, Asylum Seekers and Refugees - A Handbook for People Working with Refugees and Asylum Seekers in England
... was developed as a resource to provide information on sexual health issues that may affect asylum seekers and refugees, it also provides ... examples of good practice for work that promotes good sexual health. Format: Hardcopy, Digital Cost to obtain the ...01 January 2007
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceTraining of the health personnel in the issues of domestic violence / Školení zdravotnického personálu v problematice domácího násilí
... and to inform about the guidelines of the Ministry of Health for physicians in providing health care to people at risk of domestic violence. The purpose is to provide ...01 January 2007
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceHandbook - National Action Programme for the Health Care and Medical Services’ Reception and Care of Victims of Sexual Assault
The purpose of the programme is to improve the health care and medical services?’ reception and care of victims of sex ... a basis for decisions as possible. It is important for health care staff to possess knowledge about how the question is best put to ...01 January 2008
- ResourceHealth, Violence
Targeted professionals: Doctors and health professionals Professional Secrecy Provisions Conditions for ... of the patient for disclosing information on his or her health 1. if a law orders the disclosure 2. if the disclosure is necessary in ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceLaw on the Rights of Patients and Compensation for the Damage to Their Health, Article 9, section 4 (Lithuania)
Targeted professionals: Health professionals Professional Secrecy Provisions Conditions for disclosing information Health care institutions must immediately notify law enforcement institutions ...
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceParliamentary Assembly Resolution 1394 "A European strategy for the promotion of sexual and reproductive health and rights"
... then some recommendation about sexual and reproductive health and rights are listed, taking into account human trafficking and ...01 January 2004
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceHandbooks: "Domestic Violence: from understanding to intervention. Guide of good practices for health professionals"
... offer concrete actions and activities that should be used by health professionalsin the approach of these issues with victims of domestic ...01 January 2009