- ResourceEducation, Employment, JusticeVienādu iespēju prioritāte 2007-2013. gadu programmēšanas periodā - Palīgmateriāls dzimumu līdztiesības horizontālās prioritātes iekļaušanai OP pasākumu aprakstos
... gender mainstreaming strategies in a concrete way. Equal opportunities priority in programming period 2007-2013 - ...01 January 2006
- ResourceCultureHandbook of good practice to combat gender stereotypes and promote equal opportunities in film, television and theatre in Europe
... of good practice to combat gender stereotypes and promote equal opportunities in film, television and theatre in Europe Format: pdf ...01 January 2010
- PublicationEmployment, Education, PovertyThe European Pillar of Social Rights as an Opportunity for Gender Equality in the EU: EIGE’s Recommendations22 May 2017
- EventConference Gender equality and non-discrimination: experiences and opportunities from the implementation of EU structural funds investments
... “ Gender equality and non-discrimination: experiences and opportunities from the implementation of EU structural funds investments ” ...
- EventExperts’ consultation meeting on gender, youth and digitalisation: opportunities and risks for youth and gender equality
... Austrian Presidency, we will develop a report on the opportunities and risks of digitalisation for youth and gender equality. We ...
- News articleThe Gender Equality Index 2022 reveals slow progress. How can we turn threats into opportunities right now?
... and collectively to pave a clearer path for a gender equal EU. Now, continuing on the Forum’s momentum, I am here to present ...04 November 2022
The Act on equal treatment established the integrated legal and policy framework for fight ... also requires certain public organisations to prepare equal opportunities employment plans. The law creates the legal opportunity for ...01 January 2003
... enterprises co-inspiring each other to promote gender opportunities”. The event will be hosted from 16.00 to 17.30 by the 10th ...
- News articleEmployment, Education, Poverty
... technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). These job opportunities are not available for people with low levels of education and women in particular, are missing out. That is why equal access to affordable and good quality training is so important to provide ...10 May 2017