- Good practiceEntrepreneurship
Eight rural areas The Rural woman: employment and new technologies project involves eight local action groups in ... networks and their access to ICT. The Rural women: employment and new technologies project was funded through a call for ...06 March 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceΝόμος 3488/2006 για την Εφαρμογή της αρχής της ίσης μεταχείρισης ανδρών και γυναικών όσον αφορά στην πρόσβαση στην απασχόληση, στην επαγγελματ
... of equal treatment between men and women in regard to employment, vocational training and evolution, in terms and conditions of employment and other related provisions ...01 January 2006
- ResourceEmploymentÜbergänge im Lebenserwerbsverlauf von Frauen und Männern – Herausforderungen und geschlechterdemokratische Perspektiven
A report on transitions in male and female employment life courses in Austria Format : PDF File Bibliographic ... 1/2011 Wien Transition in men's and women's employment over the life-course - challenges and gender-democratic perspectives ...
- ResourceResearchLa mise en œuvre du gender mainstreaming dans les politiques locales de l'emploi. L'exemple du Fonds social européen en Île-de-France
... The implementation of gender mainstreaming in local Employment policies. The example of the ESF in Paris Metropolitan Area ...01 January 2008
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceΔεν ανεχόμαστε τη σεξουαλική παρενόχληση στον χώρο εργασίας Εγχειρίδιο Συμβουλευτικής προς εργαζόμενες, εργοδοσία & κοινωνικούς φορείς01 January 2011
- Policy areaYouth
... move, the package of policy initiatives on education and employment for young people in Europe was launched in 2010 as part of ... reduce high youth unemployment and increase the youth employment rate by: making education and training more relevant to young ...05 March 2015
- Country profile: Gender Mainstreaming
... Project supported by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity – PROGRESS (2007-2013). National ... Project supported by the European Community Programme for Employment and Social Solidarity – PROGRESS (2007-2013). National ...
- Good practiceEmployment
... implement or would like to implement good practices in the employment of parents of small children. The main aims of the campaign were to promote the idea of effectively combining employment with parenting, to convince employers that mothers and fathers of ...09 March 2015
- Good practicePoverty
... social rehabilitation of victims of human trafficking and employment pathways for them. It reinforces police strategies to fight against ... is provided. The third step is the provision of pre-employment support for the women. This includes training in such as digital ...17 October 2016
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceΠερί Ίσης Μεταχείρισης Ανδρών και Γυναικών στην Απασχόληση και στην Επαγγελματική Εκπαίδευση Νόμος 205(Ι)2002
... is defined by the Law on Equal Treatment of Men and Women in Employment and Vocational Training. The material scope of the law does not extend beyond employment and vocational training. Country of origin: CY Q1. Does ...
- ResourceEmploymentAlt fel de ocupare: cererea de economie socială în Regiunile de dezvoltare Bucureşti-Ilfov şi Sud-Est
... book was to asses' social economy from the perspective of employment potential for vulnerable groups. From the methodological point if ... and a qualitative research. The first part analyse employment and social inclusion. The second part is focused on labour market ...
- ResourceResearchInforme sobre la Aplicación del Principio de Igualdad de Trato entre Mujeres y Hombres del Ministerio de Empleo y Seguridad Social. 2011
... the gender equality measures carried out by the Ministry of Employment and Social Security in 2011. It refers to different aspects such as ... of Equal Treatment between Women and Men of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security. 2011 ...01 January 2011