- Good practiceEntrepreneurship
... is a public-private partnership funded by the Ministry of Employment and the Economy as well as by several private companies. Its mission ... Fund (ESF) and is coordinated by the Finnish Ministry of Employment and the Economy. Supporting the activities of women with ...06 March 2015
- Good practiceDigital agenda, EmploymentBulgarian Centre for Women in Technology: Initiatives to promote women in ICT, entrepreneurship and science04 October 2018
- Good practiceEmployment
... Youth, with the support of the ESF, promotes family-friendly employment practices through a programme for companies called Erfolgsfaktor ...09 March 2015
- Good practiceEmployment09 March 2015
- Good practiceEntrepreneurship06 March 2015
- Good practiceCulture06 March 2015
- Good practice
... work, hospitals and other health institutions, the Public Employment Office, and civil society organisations representing the rights of ...02 December 2020
- Country profile: Gender Mainstreaming
The Equality Act 2004 amends the Employment Equality Act, 1998 and enhances its anti-discrimination provisions. These acts are known together as the Employment Equality Acts 1998 and 2004 and cover the following aspects of ...01 January 2004
... member of CITE – The Commission for Equality in Labour and Employment, and therefore has been involved in social dialogue concerning ...
- ResourceEducation, EmploymentChapter "Diversity-Kompetenz von Trainer_innen" in "Praxishandbuch Train-the-Trainer-Methoden in der Berufs- und Arbeitsmarktorientierung"
... a manual for training-of-trainers methods for vocational and employment guidance. ...01 January 2011
... inclusion policies, income supports and activation and employment services ...