- ResourceEmploymentEquality between Men and Women in Labour, in Employment and in Vocational Training. Reconciliation between Professional, Family and Personal Life
... produced by CITE - The Commission for Equality in Labour and Employment to raise the awareness of men and women about their employment rights and in terms of reconciliation between work and family life. ...
- StructureMSESS - Ministério da Solidariedade, do Emprego e da Solidariedade Social (The Ministry of Solidarity, Employment and Social Security)
... for the promotion of social inclusion, social security and employment. It is in charge of designing the respective public policies ...
- ResourceEmploymentFinal Evaluation Report: Evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions of the Operational Programs “Sustainable Development and Competitiveness,” “Employment, Human Capital and Social Cohesion”
... “Sustainable Development and Competitiveness,” “Employment, Human Capital and Social Cohesion” on gender equality, equality ... -Evaluate interventions in terms of promoting the employment of disabled persons. Format : word file Τελική ...24 June 2015
- ResourceHealth, ViolenceCouncil conclusions on the Eradication of Violence Against Women in the European Union - 3000th EMPLOYMENT and SOCIAL POLICY Council meeting01 January 2010
- ResourceEmploymentNational policies to support the reconciliation of employment, childcare and the care of older family members: A comparative review to inform personnel policies in the European chemical industry
... regulations and policies to support the reconciliation of employment with the care of children and older family members in nine EU ...
- Method/ToolHealth, ViolenceAgreement between LANBIDE (Regional Employment Public Service) and Care for Victims of Gender Violence Delegation for coordination of social and labor integration of women victims of domestic violence
... In some cases, LANBIDE will be able to direclty manage the employment demand of women victims of gender violence considered as a targeted ...01 January 2009
- ResourceEmploymentPercepcija rodnih jednakosti i šansi pri zapošljavanju u hrvatskom društvu. Pogled nezaposlenih žena
... of gender discrimination of women during hiring and later employment persists, thus hindering many unemployed women the possibility of a truly equal access to employment, and without resolving their already threatened existential ...
... strength and direction of association between female employment rate and child care coverage in Croatia at county level in the ... regional differences in both child care coverage and female employment rate. A strong correlation between these two indicators exists, but ...
- ResourceEducation, Employment
- ResourceResearchÚj Magyarország Fejlesztési Terv : Magyarország Nemzeti Stratégiai Referenciakerete 2007 - 2013 : Foglalkoztatás és növekedés
... Strategic Reference Framework of Hungary 2007 - 2013 : Employment and Growth ...01 January 2007
... university of Paris) identifies the barriers to access to employment for women (in particulat those who are disadvantaged and low ... those barriers. Format : pdf-file Acces to employment for women ...