- ResourceEmploymentI Would Take any Job , but …: Biographies of Low-Educated Women at the Intersection of Class and Gender
... Czech Republic. With the transition towards a market-based economy and a decrease in the symbolic capital of workers in the blue-collar ...
... government and the central associations of the German economy to promote equal opportunities between women and men in the private ...
... and social policies, the welfare state and the market economy and welfare mechanisms. Special attention was paid to educational ...
- ProjectEmployment, Entrepreneurship
... a set of indicators and sub-indicators on women and the economy, which were subsequently endorsed by the Council in June 2014. This ...01 January 2014
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Health
... This report focuses on BPfA Area F, ‘Women and the economy’, and explores the ways in which gender inequalities in pay are ...20 January 2021
- Policy areaEntrepreneurship
... enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of Europe’s economy. They represent 99% of all businesses in the EU. In the past five ... a stronger resilience to the crisis than the general economy. On this basis, the plan is structured around three main action ...14 December 2015
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs, Employment, EducationReconciliation of Work and Family Life as a Condition of Equal Participation in the Labour Market: Report
... the Beijing Platform for Action in the area F: Women and the Economy Despite various policies and measures for the advancement of gender ... the objectives expressed in the BPfA, area F: Women and the Economy). ...20 October 2011
- News articleEmployment
... the Beijing Platform for Action in the area F: Women and the Economy Reconciliation of Work and Family Life as a Condition of Equal ...20 October 2011
- Policy areaMigration
... Labour market participation, deskilling and the informal economy Women migrants are more likely to be unemployed or ... workers are employed as undeclared workers in the informal economy. While the EU institutions recognise in the Work-Life Balance ...11 September 2020
- ResourceCultureChapter 2 Monitoring mediów publicznych [Public Media Monitoring], in: Brak misji na wizji i wizji w edukacji [No Mission on the Television, No Vision in Education]
... 33,6% and 42,5% in politics; 41,3% and 40,3% in economy, 45,3% and 56,6% in foreign news, 69,8% and 77,6% in social issues, 50% ... authors in each monitored field: 29,7% in politics, 16,8% in economy, 68% in social issues, 38,8% in issues directly related to gender ...01 January 2010
- ResourceEducation, Employment, Economic and financial affairs
... accessible explanations of key concepts (such as the care economy), geographically and context diverse case studies, practical tools, ...01 January 2003