... and Their Associations. The Confederation represents economic, social interests of employers in relations with government ...
... of gender equality in a number of social, political and economic areas. ...
- Legal definitionViolence, Justice
... modesty and rape), psychological (stalking and insults) or economic violence (e.g. abandonment of family) between spouses or persons who ...
- Study section
EIGE’s study on the economic impact of gender equality in the EU is unique in the EU context, as it uses a robust econometric model to estimate economic impacts of improved gender equality in several broad areas such as ...
- PublicationEconomic and financial affairs
... budgeting as the main gender mainstreaming tool within EU economic governance and budgetary processes. Further information ... mainstreaming methods and tools: Gender budgeting Economic benefits of gender equality Gender gap in pensions in the EU ...10 April 2019
... and social inclusion, but also relates to economic growth and poverty reduction. ...18 December 2019
- EventEIGE presenting at the public hearing on "Various aspects of women in poverty following the COVID impact"
The COVID-19 pandemic and its associated economic crisis have impacted women differently than men in the EU. The effects ... discuss what the main drivers of poverty are, what the socio-economic situation of women in Europe is, and how the COVID-19 pandemic has ...
... October 2016. EIGE will present the its study on the economic benefits of gender equality in the European Union. ...
- Good practiceGender mainstreaming in programming resources and implementation of actions in the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II) in Serbia
... monitoring and evaluation, so that the political and economic reforms benefit both women and men. In 2015, UN Women organised ...02 December 2020
- Good practice
... for women and men to contribute to cultural, political, economic and social progress, as well as identical opportunities to benefit ...02 December 2020
- Toolkit pageEconomic and financial affairsLa budgétisation sensible au genre comme moyen de favoriser l’égalité de genre pour les femmes et les hommes dans toute leur diversité
... has a plethora of positive effects, leading to greater economic growth, more jobs, healthier children, better labour productivity and more responsive governments  . While economic growth can have positive effects on women’s economic status, ...
- ResourceResearch1004/2010. (I. 21.) Korm. határozat a Nők és Férfiak TársadalmiEgyenlőségét Elősegítő Nemzeti Stratégia – Irányok és Célok 2010–2021
... areas and then foresees measures in these strategic areas: economic equality between women and men including pay gap, women and poverty, ... inequality of representation of women and men in political, economic and science decision making positions; violence against women ...01 January 2010